The gardens will be in winter bloom at the Quad City Botanical Center with over 160,000 glowing lights during the sixth annual Winter Nights Winter Lights Powered by MidAmerican Energy Company. The display has doubled in the number of lights since the first year!
Bundle up, stroll the gardens at night and visit the outdoor events canopy for hot cocoa for purchase by Rozz-Tox.
Bring the kids for free crafts to make and take or plan your visit on one of our special event nights.
Most guests take about 45 minutes to walk through the lights display. Extend your visit with these activities.
- Visit the activity room for free make and take activities for kids and adults
- Stop in to the outdoor events canopy to purchase hot cocoa, coffee, and tea from Rozz-Tox
- Take pictures at one of the three stunning photo ops
- Shop for gifts in the expanded holiday store, including holiday plants
- Peek inside the hobbit house to see what’s happening for the holidays
- Try the scavenger hunt with easy, medium and hard things to spot among the exhibit
- 11.18 – 12.11 WED-SUN | 5-9PM
- 12.14 – 1.1 DAILY* | 5-9PM
*Open New Year’s Eve and the night of New Year’s Day; Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas
$10 Adults | $6 Youth 2-15 | Free Under 2
*Members $8 Adults | $4 Youth 2-15 | Free Under 2
*Includes FunBundle members
Tickets highly recommended for express entry, but not required
Winter Nights free admission passes are good for general admission, excluding Lights & Flights. Standard Botanical Center free general admission passes are not valid during Winter Nights. Visit your library for standard Botanical Center passes that are good for $2 off Winter Nights admission.