Sundara Inn & Spa is a beautiful, serene, peaceful oasis – it’s a place to go to recharge and rejuvenate. Now more than ever – moms deserve a spa day to themselves! Sundara Inn & Spa is located only a few hours north of the QCA – it’s an easy and pretty drive. It is a spa like no other in the midwest — a true destination. In fact, Sundara attracts visitors from all over the U.S. and was recently honored as one of the Top Wellness Destination Resorts in North America by Organic Spa magazine!
We have partnered with Sundara Inn & Spa to offer an incredible opportunity to win a spa day… something everyone deserves!
One lucky winner will receive:
- A one night stay for two at Sundara Inn & Spa (valid Monday through Thursday)
- Two 50-minute Purely Organic Facial (valid Monday through Thursday)
- One for you and one for your guest!
- A midweek escape to Sundara with full access to the amenities, the indoor and outdoor pools, relaxation lounges, complimentary wellness classes, hiking trails, Meditation Trail
Enter to win the giveaway on Instagram and Facebook; if you don’t have Instagram or Facebook, you can comment below to be added.
**They are currently running a Mother’s Day Special. For every $250 purchased in gift cards with the Mother’s Day offer, receive a $25 gift voucher.
Here are some of our very favorite Sundara amenities:
- The Purifying Bath Ritual which includes the following:
- Rainfall Shower and Exfoliation
- Soothing Body Mist
- Aroma Steam
- Cooling Rainfall Shower
- Hot Pool
- Cool Plunge Pool
- Relaxation Lounge
- The Cambrian Oasis, featuring stunning casts of the sandstone bluffs that Wisconsin Dells is known for which offers space for reconnection and relaxation with a large hot soak with waterfall feature and indoor/outdoor pool bar serving craft cocktails. (Possibly my very favorite)
- Nava (a restaurant) with delicious food and a lot of great options for breakfast, lunch & dinner – including yummy vegetarian options
- Woodland Reflection room, a relaxing space with a wall of windows with forest views. This space is ideal for curling up with a book or just taking in the natural setting watching for the deer who make their home in our serene setting. This space is available to be booked for private events.
- Savana the back patio directly off of Nava, which provides a tranquil space for outdoor dining or enjoying a cup of tea
- The Radiance Room – a new relaxing room adjacent to the brand new treatment rooms
- Lavana – a salt therapy treatment room which I was able to enjoy after my treatment!
- Brand new state-of-the-art fitness studio
- The outdoor pool deck with a beautiful new saltwater pool as well as ample deck loungers and firepit seating.
- Infinity Edge Pool
Sundara is for adults-only. If you are looking for a getaway for you and your partner or for a group of girlfriends I would highly recommend Sundara to anyone.
Sundara is consistently voted a top resort and destination spot and attracts visitors from all across the US. How lucky are we that we have a spot like this not too far from the QC?! A little piece of heaven that requires you to relax, unplug and enjoy this beautiful life. I think we can all agree that everyone deserves some time away to renew and energize their soul!
Sundara was recently honored as one of the Top Wellness Destination Resorts in North America by Organic Spa magazine. And now they are up for the 2022 Condé Nast Readers’ Choice Awards – Sundara is listed in the Hotels & Resorts category. Voting for this prestigious honor is open through June 30!
This would be great!
-From one tired Mama
I would love some me time 💆♀️
Sundara Inn & Spa sounds like a treat for couples that need some time away!
Please add me to the contest, thanks!!
Looks amazing. It is what I’ve been looking for to getaway for a wellness retreat. Thanks