As of this March 2022, QC Moms is under new leadership. And we are currently looking for fresh, local voices who love our QCA community and who are interested in sharing their stories! We love sharing diverse voices from people from all walks of life and parenting perspectives.
This is a volunteer position, but there are some really fun perks to make it all worthwhile.
Here’s What You Need to Know
What you GIVE
- One original post every other month (or more!) that fits within the brand and mission of QCM
- Not a writer? We are also looking for contributors who enjoy exploring town – to share Instagram stories; reels and/or short video of their adventures!
- Represent the QC Moms brand with integrity and professionalism
- A six month commitment, beginning 2022 (most choose to stay on after the 6 months)
- A passion for moms, kids, and the QCA
- A reliable, positive, and fun personality!
What you GET
- Your photo and bio on the QC Moms contributor page (with links to your personal blog, business and/or social media handles if you choose to share them)
- A professional headshot (to be used on the QCM website)
- Access to the QCM Contributors group and other internal communications
- Opportunity to have your voice shared to 100,000+ readers each year
- Access to QCM team only events
- Occasional free tickets for local events
- New friendships and an amazing opportunity to do something great in our community!
What you should DO…
- Complete the form below in its entirety
Must apply by Friday, April 15th, no exceptions. We only have a few spots so we will be limiting the timeline.